A short theatrical presentation, role-playing is a good way to help our children grow and apply lessons according to Islamic values.
Rules for competition:
Age Group 4– 14 years ( Boys) 4 –10 years (Girls)
Theme :“Life under lockdown – with moral message”
• Send your video through Whatsapp or email mentioning Participant Name/Gender / Age/ Competition Name/ Contact Number.
• This competition is organized for Indians residing in Kuwait.
• Language of skit – English or Hindi/Urdu.
• Theme should not hurt any religious or political sentiments.
• No music or songs will be acceptable.
• Make sure video must not exceed altogether more than 180 Seconds.
• Only one skit will be accepted per Participant.
• Maximum of 3 participants in each skit. • Each participant from three best skits will receive a prize.
• Last date of submission is 16th of May.